Week 3 Knowledge Check. Grade obtained 90%
1. Which of the following is the correct order for introduction of solid foods to an infant?
• Fruit, cereal, meats, and vegetables.
• Cereal, meats, vegetables, and fruits
• Fruits, cereals, vegetables and meat
• Cereal, vegetable, fruits, and meats
2. Which of the following would be most important to ask while performing a sports physical?
• Does the child have SOB with exercise?
• Has the child ever fainted during exercise?
• Has the child ever undergone surgery?
• Has the child ever had a head injury?
3. The mother of a 16-month-old child informs you that she feeds the baby skim milk. What is the best rationale for not using skim milk?
• Contains too little protein
• Contains an insufficient amount of calcium
• Is not as easily digested as whole milk
• Provides more an inadequate amount of fatty acids.
4. Which adolescent would be at greater risk for developing anorexia nervosa?
• 19 yo Female college student
• 14 yo gymnast
• 17 yo male runner
• 12 yo female who just had her initial menses
5. The NP is reviewing strategies to increase physical activity. The pt should also be educated that which of the following are commonly associated with sports injury?
• Low socioeconomic status
• Female gender
• Improper training