Your personal data is critically important to us and that is why we have developed the following fundamental principles to ensure secure and confidential ways of handling your data.
- We only request for the information that we really need. We are very thoughtful when we request a customer to share some personal information. Therefore, we only request for what is necessary and never do we request for data that we do not need.
- Your personal data is only stored on our website as long as it is required. We do not store any data that we do not need unless it is a requirement by the law.
- We try our best to make it possible for you to control the personal information that is kept private and what can be shared with the public. You should be in a position to determine the data that should be kept private, what can be shared with the public, indexed by search engines, and what should be deleted permanently once the processing is completed.
- We want our customers to know how their personal data is collected, stored, shared and used as we aim at maximum transparency.
- Our website: Assignmentresearchwriter.com
- Our mobile applications
- Customer support services such as plagiarism detectors.
How can we receive your personal data?
There are several ways in which we can receive your personal data and they include:
- Third parties whom you have allowed to share the data with us.
- We can collect the data directly from you.
- Our partners from any contracts or legal arrangements you hold with us or with them on our behalf to facilitate the delivery of a product or service as per the contract or a legal obligation.
What information do we collect about you?
When you access and use of services, you might be requested to share with us some of the information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information is referred to as Personal Data. This information includes the following:
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
Apart from you sharing the information with us, we might collect your personal data automatically when you visit our website or member communities. Information collected includes:
- IP addresses
- Technical information.
- Details on the device you use to connect to our website.
- Your interactions with our website
The following are types of personal data and why we process it.
|Personal information types||The purpose for collecting the information|
|1.||User’s country||For user verificationFor the prevention of fraudulent use and resale of User’s account.For VAT purposes and tax implications|
|2.||User’s email||For communication with a user.Channel to pass marketing and promotional materials to a user.|
|3.||User’s name and surname||For user verificationFor invoices, billing, and taxationFor the prevention of fraudulent use and resale of User’s account.|
|4.||City/State/ZIP Code/address||For billing information for invoices.|
Why do we collect your data?
The following are some of the reasons why we might collect your personal data. Your data will be collected for one or more of the following purposes.
- To deliver a service or services you had ordered from our website.
- To remind you of a service you had shown interest in from our website as long as you are an existing customer if you have stayed for a long time without visiting our website.
- To give you information about any of the products you have ordered from us and other related products and services.
- To fulfill any of the obligations that have been indicated on the company’s contract.
- For a legal purpose such as in a case where you have entered into a contract with our company.
- To pass information that you have consented to receive about our products and services.
- To facilitate the creation of a user account.
- To provide support to our clients.
- To identify our customers to avoid fraud.
- To facilitate the response to your inquiries and complaints.
- To provide you with promotional materials unless you have opted out.
Grounds of collecting information from you
We may legally collect your personal information for any of the following purposes.
- When we have been permitted by the law.
- Under a contract to facilitate the performance of this contract.
- Where you have allowed us to do so for a specific purpose such as service provision or newsletters.
What legal basis do we have for processing your data?
The legal basis we have for collecting and processing your personal data depends on the Personal Data that we hold about you and the context in which the data was collected. We may process your personal data for the following reasons.
- To perform a contract we have with you.
- When you have permitted us to do so.
- When the processing is for our legitimate interest but does not go against your rights.
- For the purpose of processing payments.
- To comply with the law.
- To deliver the services you have purchased from us.
How can you share your personal information with us?
The following are some of the common ways you can willingly share your personal data with us.
- Sending us an email with your personal email address.
- Ordering for a service on our website.
- Posting reviews and giving feedback on our website.
- Filling out the order form and creating an account with us.
- Contacting us with your personal phone number.
You can share with us information related to your order, educational matter, personal, and financial information.
Which information can we receive from other sources?
We can receive some of your personal information from third parties whom you have permitted to share your personal data with us. The third parties include:
- Other websites we operate.
- Our networks.
- Our business partners.
- Subcontractors in the financial, delivery, and technical fields.
- Advertisement networks.
- Background checking companies.
Most of these third parties are entitled to collecting your personal information on our behalf and sharing it with us.
Files. We have the right to store and access all the files that are downloaded and uploaded on our website by our customers. Please do not share any file on our website as long as you are not permitted to use it. Avoid sharing files that contain your personal information or the personal information of another person as we do not guarantee the security of such information. Never share any files prohibited by copyright laws as you will be responsible for any legal action taken concerning the files shared.
Who might we share your data with?
In some cases, we might share your personal data with third parties who might act on our behalf and under our instructions. The sharing can also be for legal reasons or when you have requested us to do so. This information can be shared with:
- Our third-party service provider because you have purchased a service from us.
- Our marketing and analytic staff.
- Payment processing or banking providers.
- Our security staff.
- Our subcontractors and third parties to facilitate the delivery of a service or product.
- With third parties you have allowed us to.
Other reasons we might share your personal information with a third party.
Your personal data might be shared with third parties for legal requirements in cases where we believe that such action is necessary for the following reasons.
- To obey a legal obligation.
- To defend and protect the rights or properties of our company.
- To prevent or investigate any possible wrongdoing that is connected with our services.
- To protect and ensure safety to any person accessing or using our services.
- To protect our company against legal liability.
- To prevent fraud or reduce our credit risk.
- If you have requested us to do so.
At times we will share data that has been aggregated with third parties. This means that all the personal information that can be used to identify you is removed from this data. The data is used for statistical purposes only and is not referred to as personal data. Even in this case, you still have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
Where do we store and process your data?
Why can your data be processed outside the EEA?
- To fulfill your order.
- To facilitate the processing of a payment.
- To get technical support services from these states.
What if your data cannot be processed within the EEA?
The following are the measures taken if your data cannot be processed within the EEA.
- Ensure the state where the data is being processed complies with all data protection principles.
- Choose a country that is within the EU Commissions’ countries if it is possible as these countries are able to provide adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of those people who own the data.
- Use reasonable endeavors to ensure the countries involved participate in the Privacy Shield Program especially if the transfer is to the United States of America (USA).
- Ensure that the data is protected adequately in all other cases.
Access to your personal data via password
For certain parts or services on our website where you have been given or you have chosen a password enabling you to access them, it is your responsibility to keep the password secure. Never share your password with any third parties as they might end up accessing your account. If you think a third party has your password, please change this password as soon as possible. You can also contact us to get help with resetting your password.
Transmission and storage of your personal data
Although we try our level best to ensure the security of all the data we hold, we cannot assure you of 100% security on data transmitted and stored via the internet. To ensure maximum security of your personal data, we must ensure that all our data is encrypted to the standards required by the GDPR.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept in our database:
- As long as it is required by the law.
- Until we do not have a reason for keeping it.
- Until you stop us from using it or request to have the data deleted.
What if you refuse to share your data with us?
It is okay if you decide not to share your personal information with us. If the data is important to facilitate the delivery of a product you have ordered from us through a contract, we will refuse to enter into a contract with you until you share the information. Not sharing your personal data with us might make the delivery of a product and thus you must share certain data to make service delivery possible.
We have certain legal data protection rights concerning the client’s personal data. The following are your rights under the law.
- The right to access, update or delete any or all the information we hold about you. You have the right and it is made possible for you to access, update, or request the deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings sections. You will find such options when you log in to your account. You can contact our support team if you are unable to perform any of these actions for assistance.
- The right to rectification. If some or all of the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have this information rectified. Please contact our support team if you need help with personal data rectification.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. This can happen even if you had previously consented by changed your mind later.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request our company to restrict the way your personal data is processed. This means that we can store your data but we are not permitted to process it.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to get a copy of the data we hold about you upon request. This means that you can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in a safe and secure way. This should not affect the usability of your personal data on our website. This right is only applicable for the data you have shared with us and it has been stored with your permission or to facilitate the performance of a contract.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to revoke the permission you had given us allowing the processing of your personal data at any time. If this happens, we must stop the processing of your personal data immediately.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority or ICO about how the collection, storage, or processing of your personal data. This should happen especially in cases where you feel that we did not respond to your request to a problem in the right manner.
In cases of any of the above requests, you might be requested to verify your identity before our team can respond to your request.
Links to other websites
We do not allow access to our website and its services to persons under the age of 16 years. For this reason, we do not intentionally or knowingly collect the personal data of persons under this age. If you are a parent, a guardian or any other person and you are aware of any person under this age who has provided us with their personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us. If this happens, we will take the necessary steps to permanently delete the personal data of such individuals.
- An email to your personal email address.
- A notice on your personal order page.
- A display of the updated copy on this page.