Part 1: Illustration
Illustrate a particular environmental agent and its effect on the environment. You may use a flow chart, diagram, pictorial, or other instructor-approved format. The illustration should show:
1. The vector-borne disease.
2. The pathway or chain of the disease.
3. The factors that contribute to the spread of the disease.
4. The effect of the disease.
Part 2: Narrative
In a short narrative (750 words maximum), do the following:
1. Identify the vector-borne disease.
2. Explain in detail the factors contributing to global warming.
3. Describe the effect of global warming on the incidence and prevalence of the disease.
4. Utilize a minimum of three references to support your claims.
Prepare the narrative portion of the assignment according to APA guidelines.
Abstract is not required.
Required to submit the narrative portion of this assignment to Turnitin.
RUBRIC below must be covered:
1. Covers topic in-depth with extensive details and examples. Subject knowledge is excellent.
2. Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
3. The vector-borne disease is easily identified; sub-concepts branch appropriately from main idea. Projects exhibit the process of creative thinking and the development of an individual style. The illustration addresses all assignment criteria.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more