Start a Powerpoint file for your Training.
- Plan for a 20-minute training.
- Add headings to the slides.
- Add graphics that you will use. Generally, you should have a graphic on every other slide.
- Make sure you credit/cite the graphic.
- THE POWERPOINT DOES NOT NEED TO BE FINISHED.
Just start and find interesting images to support your training.
Make sure the images apply to what you want to teach
graphs that show trends can be used
Good/Bad situations to compare and train
Signs employees should see.