Using Microsoft PowerPoint, create a minimum 10-slide presentation that addresses and summarizes the following questions.
- What is the sociology of sport?
- Why should sport be studied as an interactive learning process?
- What is the Cultural Theory of Sport? Provide an example.
- What is the Interactionist Theory of Sport? Provide an example.
- What is the Structural Theory of Sport? Provide an example.
- How do these theories impact decision-making in sport?
- What are three to four key topics and issues related to sociology of sport?
- How do these topics and issues impact sport?
The purpose of this assignment is not to just answer the questions but to support a view on them in a presentation.
You are required to use a minimum of two sources to support this assignment, one of which must be your textbook. Follow APA Style when constructing this assignment, including a title slide, and in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Be sure to include on the title slide: Name of the presentation, your name, the date, the professor’s name, and Columbia Southern University. Cite all your sources on a “Reference” slide and use APA format. You need to add a narrative (one to two paragraphs) on the slide notes section briefly explaining each slide.
Note: The presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not including the title slide and the reference slide. Follow best practices for presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.