Submit a 4-5 page final report of your Social Change Project. The final report should include:
Get your paper done on time by an expert in your field.
- Provide a brief synopsis of social problem and policy you identified.
- Discuss what was accomplished over the past term and the change you made through your social change project.
- Reflect on your experience. What did you learn? What would you do differently?
- Explain how policy relates to direct practice.
- Describe how you will apply advocacy skills as a social worker.