Posted: October 27th, 2022
Subject: diversity in the working place
Make annotated bibliography, connect diversity in the working place to one of the subjects from the file (MSA 601 McGraw Hill TOC(1)). I uploaded the other file that you will probably need.
mcgraw hill connect
MSA 601 Course Objectives
Upon successfully completing this course, the student will be able to:
1. Examine, understand, and apply various organizational theories and concepts
including decision making/problem solving, motivation, leadership, team building, goal setting, conflict management, effective communication and organizational change.
1. Critically evaluate administrative contexts and events in modern complex organizations, including the concept of organizations as systems.
1. Appraise potential limitations of current organizational theories as they apply to modern multicultural and international organizations.
1. Compare the range of possible structures and processes for meeting the goals and missions of organizations including the role of change and change processes in organizations.
1. Analyze the effects of individual, interpersonal, group/team, and organizational dynamics and interaction on organizational functions, productivity and culture.
1. Investigate and apply the primary characteristics, styles, and strategies of effective leadership to make appropriate decisions and plans for coordinating organizational goal and mission accomplishment.
1. Determine the range of problems in the work place that can be solved through an understanding of employee behavior and how that behavior affects the organization/system.
1. Demonstrate reasonable solutions to organizational dynamic problems using appropriate facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories.
1. Predict and discuss ethical issues involved in organizational dynamics and human behavior.
From the Syllabus schedule:
“Slim” Annotated Bibliography for 601 paper due Sunday, February 7, 2021”
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.