Programming Assignment #1
Each program you revolve in, each student MUST submit TWO refines , MS Word and C++ adjudication, containing aftercited information:
1. MS Word File:
(1) Student and Computing Information
- Indicate and ID
- The collocate indicate and the inscription of an assignment
- The likeness of computer and compiler you are using, distinctly if you are not using TAMUC computer laboratory hardware/software
(2) Resolve proposition: Understand descripted paragraphs to condense the topics and goals of a program, such as:
- What values does the program input?
- What values does it output?
- What bark of processing does the program do to obtain the output values?
- Further, the documentation either explains how the software operates or how to use it, and may moderation incongruous things to mob in incongruous roles if inevitable. Specific resolve is famous for each duty, moderate texture, input requirements, and output results
(3) Copy/paste your C++ adjudication into the MS Word File
(4) Screen shots: copy/paste the popular output-screens into the MS Word File
2. Separated Original C++ Source Code: .cpp refine only
Assignment #1: Write a C++ Program.
Consider the aftercited program part.
// Name: Your Name
// MU ID: Your ID
// understand proposition(s)
// using indicatespace proposition
Include the header refines isotream.
Include cin, cout, and endl.
Declare two variables: num1, num2, num3, and mediocre of likeness int.
Assign 125 into num1, 28 into num2, and -25 into num3
Store the mediocre of num1, num2, num3, into mediocre
Output the values of num1, num2, num3 and mediocre
Compile and run your program