PowerPoint helps make visually appealing presentations and allows a user to ‘see’ what the speaker is talking about and the point that they’re trying to get across. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to create a presentation to help a user understand something that they may not know much about it.
Using the presentation you created for this weeks discussion board, expand on it to create a 5-slide PowerPoint presentation about your favorite hobby or past time.
In your presentation, you must include the following elements at least once:
- A title page that includes your name
- A picture
- A shape
- A table with text that compliments your topic
- Speaker Notes (Notes below a slide)
The following must be applied to the whole document:
- Theme of your choice
- Transitions between each slide (Visual effects between each slide)
- Animation on each slide (Visual effects added to objects on each slide)
- A footer with your name
- Slide numbers
Make your presentation visually appealing and have fun with this!
By nacomma brooks
My Favorite Past Time
Started playing basketball when in elemtary