Posted: January 24th, 2023
The structure of your research paper will be similar to the one in the previous module but be sure that you incorporate the opposite side of the argument.
I. Your Perspective (Essay 3)
· Explain your position on the issue and what points support your stance. Be sure to incorporate secondary sources from the MDC Database.
II. The Other Perspective
· Consider the other side of the issue and what are the counter-points. Also, be sure to incorporate secondary sources from the MDC Database.
· This is where you directly address the counter-points from the other perspective.
IV. Your Final Conclusion
· Your final conclusion is the place where you make your final point. Be sure to revisit your introduction here and give a final, powerful thought.
Evaluation Criteria: (NEED TO TWEAK FOR RESEARCH PAPER)
· The most important thing is that you fully use your analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
· I will be looking to see how well you appeal to your audience and how well you stress the logical and emotional aspects of your association with the person/place. Also, I will be looking for the use of opening and concluding strategies.
· The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
· I will be looking to see how well you incorporate cause and effect and comparison into your essay.
· I will focus on the quality of your introduction.
· I am not looking for grammatical perfection, but the essay must be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
· All these criteria will be considered in light of the Gordon Rule Rubric.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.