Pick a creative genius
Description: This is a 4 page brochure encircling either a supposititious skill of your choosing (Thomas Edison? Einstein? Michelangelo? Beyonce? Lucille Ball?) or a supposititious occupation (DuPont, Corning, IDEO? Pixar?). You can either peruse a generous biography or scrutiny the special or form using various sources. The brochure should comprise: Description and enhancement of the special/organization, 2) why you chose him/her/it, 3) what this special/org achieved (briefly), 4) how he/she/it fuels their creativity (his or her own, or if a society, its workforce) and 5) comprise a wilful reflecting. Knowing what they do, what are some arts YOU DO to fuel your creativity? What else could you do going bold? . #4 and #5 are most expressive. At the end of the brochure, incorporate by listing at lowest ten to fifteen arts that this specific did to fuel his/her/its creativity. Here are some examples:
- Da Vinci kept journals and notebooks. He dissected eyes and other mass accommodation. He conversant divers mediums - painting sculpting, etc.
- Ian Flemming (author), intentional golf courses in his thin period.
- Steven Hillenburg, the source of Spongebob, had been a marine biology adherent who had a pure-minded concern in art and began contrivance visual images for his tyro which he then began animating. He uninterruptedly worked on acquiring new skills. He watched old movies.
- Beyonce conversant dressmaking from her mom, who intentional all of her future costumes. Her mom had sewn investment for priests and nuns in modify for Beyonce’s schooling.
- Etsy has employee-led workshops where associates counsel others their hobbies, and they regularly adopt their accumulation owners in planning
The expressive art encircling this plan is that you understand and be conducive to distribute not normal what they achieved, but what they did to nurture their creativity. You must comprise sources.