Posted: October 27th, 2022
I need a personal brand statement with these requirements:
Also need Cover letter template in MS Word. I have attached the resume and some sample brand statements.
Due date is Sunday Feb 7, by 9 p.m.
1303 Cranbrook Circle
Passionate and highly focused entry level Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service skills and work ethics. Effective in multi tasking; able to handle a high volume of simultaneous projects with accuracy and professionalism. Adept at working well independently or as a professional clerical team member. Administrative Support Specialist and Bookkeeping certifications completed through College of DuPage.
Core Knowledge and Skill Areas
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Correspondence and Communication
Adept in Technology
Teamwork and Flexibility
· Offer expertise and product guidance to clients and build strong relationships with loyal base of new and repeat clients
· Co-manage all business operations of the salon, maintain client contact database, and manage supply and product inventory
· Mentor service coordinators on becoming leaders and applying effective decision-making skills
· Assist salon manager with special projects and coordinating salon events
· Cross-sell and create monthly “specials” to help drive sales and achieve desired goals
· Manage all internal and external communication through collaboration with senior management
· Contributed to a 15% revenue increase in the first year by bringing current clientele
· Assisted in creating a new hair color line for the salon by introducing in product and ideas
· Managed all day-to-day business and inventory control
August 2014 – September 2015
· Collaborated closely with clients to service all their color and cut needs
· Enacted best salon practices like cleaning, upkeep, and station management
· Managed cash and credit card payments using EZ POS portal system
· Sold an average of $1,000 worth of products each month
Education and certifications
· Certified Business Analyst, Northeastern University
· Administrative Support Specialist, College of DuPage
· QuickBooks Desktop Certified, College of DuPage (Honors)
· Microsoft Office Excel® Certified, College of DuPage (Honors)
· Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
· Glenbard East High School, Diploma
BrandingStatement Good Examples:
1. ____ (student name) is a current student, athlete, and employee with a “go for the gold”
mentality. As a bundle of focus, drive, and commitment, he/she can be a real asset to an
employer. When it comes to computer expertise, analytical thinking, a strong suit in
writing and interpersonal skills, there is no comparison. The time he/she devotes to a
horseback riding facility helping disabled children reveals his/her passion for helping
others. Whether it is in school, on the job, or on the softball field, he/she has established
a clear pattern of dependability, success, and dedication.
2. As a motivated and experienced paralegal, ____ (student name) offers the attention to
detail and organizational skills that are crucial to a successful company. His/Her drive for
excellence, focus on goals, and strong belief in teamwork have been defining
characteristics of his/her leadership strategies of motivating others to achieve their own
successes, improving team morale, and improving others’ self-esteem. My various
academic accomplishments and recognition, along with my passion for learning, have
directly led to his/her successes in the workplace.
3. _____ (student name) is a friendly and outgoing, passionate and loyal individual. He/She
dedicates themself to every task they attempt. ____ (student name) is a fast learner, and
interested in learning new skills. He/She is quick with numbers and eloquent with words and
speeches. He/She is a team player and gets along well with others, while also working efficiently
on their own. ____ (student name) has a passion for foreign languages and culture, which allows
them to interact well with international contacts.
4. _____ (student name) is a highly energetic, creative and detail oriented
professional, mother and PTA co-chair. He/She has experienced all aspects of
marketing, meeting and event planning, customer service and sales. He/She is
disciplined and works effectively with excellent time management skills. ____
(student name) is able to develop productive relationships with customers and
colleagues at all levels.
Poor Example-Needs Updated Grammar/Spelling and More Detail
5. Being authentic is what makes me stand out. Some benefits i have to offer is being
organized and determined to succeed. I have passion to help help people and grow as
an individual as well. i show my greatest strength by working well with others,i enjoy
working with people.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.