4 pages paper
- What (if anything) did you learn from the movie? Please explain and/or give examples.
- What did you agree or disagree with, and why? Be specific in your response.
- How is the movie reflected or disputed by the book? Please reference specific course materials as part of your response.
- How is the movie reflected or disputed by your experiences/knowledge? Give 1-2 examples.
- Is there anything the movie could have or should have done differently? Explain your opinion here using information from your own experience.
No more than 1 page can be a re-cap of the movie.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
on time 24 hours