Wk 1 – Motivational Intervention PPT
- Conduct research on youth-focused treatment programs.
Create a 9 to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes in each slide about how this program can be used to treat delinquent youth. Include the following:Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onMotivational InterventionJust from $13/Page
Select one of the individual approaches.
Explain how this approach is used as a treatment strategy for adolescents.
Elaborate on the value of youth-focused treatment programs.
Evidence-Based Foundational Treatment Models
- Bogestad, A. J., Kettler, R. J., & Hagan, M. P. (2010). Evaluation of a cognitive intervention program for juvenile offenders. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology, 54(4), 552-565.
- Redondo, S., Martinez-Catena, A., & Andres-Pueyo, A. (2012). Therapeutic effects of a cognitive-behavioural treatment with juvenile offenders. The European Journal of Psychology Applied to Legal Context, 4(2), 159-178.
- evidence-based treatment strategies for adolescent juvenile offenders
- juvenile delinquency AND treatment program
- Films Media Group (2006). Evidence Based Practices (04:43) From Title: Counseling and Psychology: General Perspectives.
- Films Media Group (2006). Psychology at the Indiana Dept. of Correction (03:31) From Title: Counseling and Psychology: General Perspectives.