- Briefly describe the entrepreneurial crime you researched.
- Discuss how the psychological characteristics of individuals and accounting opportunities for omission(s) may have contributed to the commission of the entrepreneurial crime you researched.
- Analyze the cost of Sarbanes-Oxley in regulating the white-collar crime you researched and evaluate its impact on the “free market.”
- Compare and contrast the adjudication of the white-collar crime you researched as a criminal action versus a civil action.
- Determine whether agencies that are vested with statutory powers of investigation and imposition of penalties should choose a non-adversarial approach to regulation, as well as how your determination would have impacted the crime you researched.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Legal 200 class. I need some help please