Posted: October 27th, 2022
- Each essay must have the question you are answering typed at the top of the paper.
- Each essay must be a minimum of 250 words. The question does not count toward the final word count.
- The essay must be relevant to the chapter you read. (This might sound obvious but you would be surprised the answers I get!!)
- The following requirements to receive a top passing score are:
- Fulfill the first three requirements for a passing paper.
- Begin your essay with a thesis sentence – take a position in the answer that you have provided. Mere summary is not enough.
- The essay must in some way RESPOND DIRECTLY to some aspect of lesson/lecture, drawing connections beyond the textbook content.
- The essay must have citations. These citations tell me on which page you gained your insight to your answer/thesis to your essay. (This used to be a requirement for a passing paper but for most students, this is too much to ask.)
WHAT were the divisions and unities in white southern society?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page