The research paper must be at least 3,500 words supported by evidence (citations from peer-reviewed sources).
• A minimum of four (4) peer-reviewed journal citations are required.
1. Chapter 1 illustrates the document details of the research report and constitutes Background/Introduction, Problem Statement(s),
Goal(s), Research Question(s), Relevance and Significance, Barriers and Issues related to topic chosen.
2. Chapter 2 should consist of student paraphrasing the cited research material (i.e. what happened in case study x).
3. Chapter 3 should be the reasoning for doing a basic compare/contrast or
advantages/disadvantage of what was stated in Chapter 2 (do not state because the professor said so).
4. Chapter 4 is a complete analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of what was stated in chapter 2. In effect, chapter 3 is a statement of what will be done
and chapter 4 is what was done and what the findings were. Again, thus far the writing is objective and must not contain student opinion.
5. Chapter 5 states results, conclusion, and future work recommendations.
Cyber Securitycomputer science