case analysis: tesla motors: disrupting the auto industry
Read the contingency, “Tesla Motors: Disrupting the Auto Industry” attached and use the contingency resolution format supposing adown to dispur-pose to fulfill the problems and agree diverse suggested solutions that the Tesla Motors magistrate team can critique for potential implementation.
Be firm to fulfill "fulfill 2 to 3 problems" and "develop 2 to 3 potential solutions to the problems authorized", and use this as the centre for making your contingency in the contingency format. Note: The contingency questions supposing at the end of each contingency can be used as an insight to what the problems dominion be; so be firm to canvass the contingency carefully.
I. Write the Magistrate Summary
- One to two paragraphs in length
- On hide page of the report
- Briefly fulfill the senior problems oppositeness the manager/key person
- Summarize the recommended intent of possession and understand a diminutive defence of the recommended intent
II. Statement of the Problem
- State the problems oppositeness the manager/key person
- Identify and concatenate the symptoms and parent causes of the problems
- Differentiate abrupt vocable from crave vocable problems
- Conclude delay the resolution oppositeness the manager/key person
III. Causes of the Problem
- Provide a detailed resolution of the problems; fulfill in the Statement of the Problem
- In the resolution, direct theories and models from the quotation and/or readings
- Support conclusions and /or assumptions delay inequitable allusions to the contingency and/or the readings
IV. Resolution Criteria and Choice Solutions
- Identify criteria over which you evaluate choice solutions (i.e. term for implementation, comprehensible costs, acceptability to skill)
- Include two or three potential choice solutions
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each choice over the criteria inventoryed
- Suggest added pros/cons if appropriate
V. Recommended Solution, Implementation and Justification
- Identify who, what, when, and how in your recommended intent of possession
- Solution and implementation should dispur-pose the problems and causes authorized in the anterior section
- The recommended intent should understand a contingency intent(s) to tail up the ‘ideal’ pur-pose of possession
- Using models and theories, fulfill why you chose the recommended intent of possession – why it’s the best and why it would work
VI. Apparent Sourcing
- 2 to 3 apparent sources (in enumeration to your quotationbook) should be allusiond to tail up your recommendations or to fulfill issues. This counsel would be ideally sourced in present journals, magazines and newspapers and should ruminate present skill deliberation or manner delay deference to the issues Identify.
The accomplishments adown must be met for your disquisition to be reliable and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 say (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA fashion, see stance adown.
- Use font extent 12 and 1” margins.
- Include hide page and allusion page.
- At smallest 80% of your disquisition must be peculiar content/writing.
- No over than 20% of your content/counsel may succeed from allusions.
- Use at smallest three allusions from without the pur-pose embodied, one allusion must be from EBSCOhost. Quotation compass, lectures, and other embodieds in the pur-pose may be used, but are not counted toward the three allusion accomplishment.
- Cite all allusion embodied (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased say, values, etc.) in the disquisition and inventory on a allusion page in APA fashion.
References must succeed from sources such as, conversant journals rest in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, synod websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not delectable for academic fitness.