Posted: October 27th, 2022
Identify a person you know who has an immune system disorder or cancer. Review content in your text for potential types of disorders.
Interview the affected person and write a 3-5 page paper identifying your findings including:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
- Identify the pathophysiology of the immune system disorder
- Discuss the treatment for the immune system disorder
- Summarize the findings of the interview.
- Use at least one scholarly source to support your findings or identify therapies that may be new or different from what the affected person may be using. Examples of scholarly sources include academic journals, textbooks, reference texts, and CINAHL nursing guides. You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/nursing/referenceebooks
- Cite your sources in-text and on a References page using APA format. Have questions about APA? Visit the online APA guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa
Questions you may want to use to guide your interview:
- Which immune system disorder do you have?
- How long have you had this disorder?
- How has this disorder changed your life (home and work)?
- Are you able to carry out daily activities independently?
- What therapies are you using to manage this disorder?
- What, if any, side effects does the treatment have?
What therapies are you using to manage this disorder?
- What, if any, side effects doe the treatment have?
- Has this disorder changed your body?
- Does this disorder have any emotional effects on you?
- Have alternative therapies, such as Eastern medicine (acupuncture, herbal treatment, yoga) been tried or recommended?
Module 02 Assignment
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ” x” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: