Here are the pictures of the pages of the book for the case study
Please let us follow this outline:
2. Introduction – Write an introduction where you identify the key problem and make a summary of the thesis statement in 1 or 2 sentences. Background Information – Include some relevant facts and issues and conduct research on the problem.
3. Alternatives – Describe several alternatives and explain why some were rejected. Describe existing constraints and explain why some alternatives were rejected.
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses of management and the organizational plan?
5. Analyze financial projections for start? Up expenses and capital equipment.
6. Solution – Provide one realistic solution to the problem, explain the reasons behind the proposed solution, support this solution with justification, include relevant theoretical concepts in addition to the results of your research.
7. Recommendations – Identify specific strategies to accomplish the proposed solution, recommend further actions, outline an implementation plan.
The above outline is based on the approach to the Case Method.
- Define the central issue (s).
- Select pertinent areas for consideration.
- Analyze the considerations and determine their relative importance.
- Investigate other possibilities.
- Critique what was done, draw final conclusions, and make recommendations.