ASN 100 HESI
Diana Med Surgery
Diana Med Surgery
1. PT with coledocolithiasis. Look for:
2. PT with COPD…vital signs given…PT has thirst and fired when walk. Acfion by nurse.
3. PT with Erythema Treatment with triancinolone ointment… now lesion is red and has bad drainage. Nurse acfion.
4. PT need deﬁbrillator. Aher that what do nurse
5. PT with mulfiple myeloma. Nurse teaching
6. PT with erithrosedimentafion that is reduced by steroid medicafion. Interpretafion
7. PT with jugular distenfion. Nurse asked
8. Picture of PT with intubafion.
9. PT with nephrofic syndrome. Best acfion
10. Calculate Lovenox short quesfion that has number 135 mg order and 150 available that need to be divided by the other number given.
11. Calculate of Heparine for PT that weighs 175 pounds need medicafion 80mg/Kg.
Medicafion 10,000 in 1 ml.
12. PT with Mulfiple Mieloma
13. PT with pacemaker…now with fever… Nurse acfion .
14. PT with diabetes…diaphoresis, tremor… Nurse acfion
15. PT with Diabetes.., about complicafions. Select 4:
16 PT taking steroid. apply. Select 3:
17 PT with Glaucoma what is aﬀected. Select
18 PT with confusion… alarm sign
19. PT planned for surgery. Lab that is wrong
20 PT with coma. Select Glasgow scale.
21 PT taking methadone…
22. PT with transfusion with red blood cell package has nauseas and vomifing. Nurse
23. PT with reacfion to Contrast of X-Ray Procedure. Nurse acfion
24. PT that has thirst and cannot take ﬂuid. Renal insuﬃciency)
25. Nurse see sterile package in ﬂoor. Nurse acfionR/You
26. PT that suﬀer electrical shock…Nurse ﬁrst acfion
27. PT with emphysema. teaching
28. PT with four patches of morphine. Nurse ﬁrst acfion.Take
29. PT adolescent with pain in ﬂank, urinary recurrences Nurse ﬁrst acfion
30. PT had sexual intercourse and has itching and drenage
31. Pt aher marathon is thirsty
32. PT with paracenthesis Nurse acfion
33. PT with Parkinson that don’t want to eat.
34. PT post surgery of prostate gland. teaching
35. PT with Crohn disease. Teaching R
36. PT with cancer and pain. Treatment with anfi-inﬂamatory medicafion.
37. PT with Grave’s disease Nurse acfion
38. First Acfion aher nasogastric tube placement.
39. PT with digoxine, furosemide Acfion
40. Pafient with Glaucoma aﬀected
41. PT with Gout. Allopurinol is given for:
42. PT aher surgery… BP134/110 then 114/74 (decrease valor). Nurse acfion
43. PT that his shoes does not ﬁt. Nurse Ask
44. PT aher surgery with catheter. Nurse teaching
45. Pt has a sudden onset of right heart failure?
46. PT with hernia hiatal… Nurse teaching
47. PT newly diagnosed of diabetes. Teaching about:
48. PT with cirrhosis…vital signs altered… Nurse acfion
49. PT with Cushing…Nurse acfionTake
50. PT in tracfion for fracture… …
51. PT with Bronchifis…
52. PT with HIV.. Infecfion… Nurse will look for
53. Pt in bed and feeling numbness and burning sensafion in lower extremifies
54. PT with head trauma. Nurse acfion
55. Pafient with cold in foot