2 Pages apa style
In a short paper (2pages), please address each of the topics below with a 2-3 paragraph narrative for each section.
1. Course Content: Describe the most important aspects of this course for you with respect to the content that was covered or activities in which you participated. Discuss the relevance and value or the practicum assignment with respect to your knowledge acquisition.
2. Application of Course Content: Describe how you applied what you learned in this course at your workplace (Teaching IT people on new technologies, software hardware training using methodology and concepts learned in the course) . Discuss how this course may have impacted your specific job, techniques you used at work, or other relevant aspects that show how what you learned was linked to your job.
3. Job Experience Integration (IT Job): Describe how your work experiences (Related to IT) were used in the classroom and attributed to your performance in the course. Discuss how integrating your work experiences in class activities assisted in understanding topics discussed within the course.
In this course review the principles of teaching methods and strategies that motivate learning. will investigate, interpret, and apply techniques used in effective classroom knowledge acquisition and management decision making. A range of approaches and their effectiveness will be explored, including individual student and group techniques and instructor-driven methods.
· Present principles of instructional methods that engage learners.
· Describe knowledge acquisition processes for a range of learning levels.
· Outline effective methods for managing knowledge acquisition and its applications.
· Contrast the features, advantages, and benefits (FAB) of individual student versus group learning / teaching approaches.
· Determine uses of instructor-driven and learner-driven techniques for specific classroom settings.
· Outline potential uses of technology in specific classrooms.