10-12 slides with 250 words of speaker notes for each slide
Describe and analyze the various labor relations processes.
Discuss the rights and responsibilities of unions and management.
Describe ethical and legal considerations of collective bargaining.
After much labor and management conflict, this integrated managed care consortium and over 25 unions created this labor management partnership (LMP). Today, it is considered a model of union and labor partnerships for the future of labor and management relations. This collaboration involved over 90,000 workers and changed the fabric of union and management relationships. Instead of being a competitive bargaining process, it became a collaborative partnership of mutual respect to a goal of mutual gains. The collaboration resulted in improved services (increased patient satisfaction), improved financial results, and happier employees. Many are encouraging this model to become a standard for future union and management negotiations.
Develop a 10-12 PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
– Describe the unions that were part of this partnership including the type of union (craft, industrial, general, white collar) and whether it is a federal or local union.
– What is the value of having union members participate in decision-making?
– What was the advantage of using a coalition or team-based approach?
– A continuous improvement strategy was used in this case, describe this strategy and how it relates to the focus of the coalition.
– Provide an example of how the model of labor-management relations used in this case could be applied in a different industry.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more