The Nurse as Advocate
Whether nurses are advocating for their patients, sanity custody, and/or policies that mend people’s lives, the apology processes accept commonalities that out-top the material of their apology. There are also differences, although these differences may be past nuanced than plain.
Write a 5-page insignificant to retort the subjoined questions. Be unmistakable to use APA guidelines for communication name, spelling and style, and quotation of sources.
Read the subjoined chapters from your conduct textbook:
- Taking Action: Nurse, Educator, and Legislator: My Journey to the Delaware Senate
- Taking Action: A Nurse in the Board Room
Answer the underneath questions:
- Describe what you estimate to be the drivers for each of the men-folks? What factors led them to behove countenancers?
- Discuss the challenges that each of them attested in their communications.
- Analyze these drivers and challenges and assimilate them after a while your own habit to bound as an countenancer. In what ways do you estimate that you can amplify your apology skills after a whilein the instant five years?
- Submit your solution in a 5-page Microsoft Word muniment.
- Name your muniment SU_NSG4068_W5_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your muniment to the Submissions area by the due bound assigned.
- Cite sources in the APA format on a unconnected page.