The subject i wrote on week2 is in the attachment
Synthesizing and Writing
Due Week 4 and desert 100 objects
When looking for knowledge encircling a feature upshot, how repeatedly do you try to stem biases internal your own object of phase? This assignment asks you to pledge in this phase of exact thinking.
The assignment is divided into two (2) accommodation.
For Keep-apart I of the assignment (due Week 2), you learn a capacity elicit encircling exact thinking processes, re-examinationed the Procon.org Website in dispose to subjoin knowledge, and pledged in prewriting to criticize your thoughts.
* Remember that in the Week 2 Discussion, you criticized the biases discussed in Chapter 2 of the webtext.
In Keep-apart II of the assignment (due Week 4), you get transcribe a monograph to synthesize your ideas.
Part II – Writing
Write at three to immodest (3-4) page monograph in which you:
1. State your pose on the subject you chosen for Assignment 1.1.
2. Identify (3) three ground (reasons) from the Procon.org website that oceantenance your pose and disentangled-up why you chosen these biased reasons.
3. Clear-up your answers to the “believing” questions encircling the three (3) ground despite your pose from the Procon.org website.
4. Criticize at lowest two (2) types of biases that you slight conversant as you evaluated the ground for and across your pose.
5. Discuss the possessions of your own enculturation or clump identification that may entertain influenced your biases.
6. Discuss whether or not your thinking encircling the subject has modifiable flourishing unobstructed the “Believing Game,” equal if your pose on the upshot has stayed the similar.
The monograph should flourish guidelines for disentangled and systematic writing:
Include an prefatory portion and ultimate portion.
Address ocean ideas in matter portions delay a subject phrase and oceantenanceing phrases.
Adhere to scale rules of English expression, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
Your assignment must flourish these formatting requirements:
This line requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is opposed than other Strayer University lines. Please use a weight to rephase the SWS documentation for details.
Based on the guidelines in SWS, "A well-researched assignment has at lowest as numerous sources as pages." Since this assignment requires you to transcribe at lowest 3-4 pages, you should include at lowest 3-4 references.
The biased line literature outcomes associated delay this assignment are:
Identify the vague fallacies, assumptions, and biases confused in manipulative appeals and abuses of accents.
Create written effect utilizing the concepts of exact thinking.
Use technology and knowledge media to investigation upshots in exact thinking skills and vague logic.