Suffering and Grief
Select one of the forthcoming ghostly to lore. Chosen a piety that reflects the population that you may work-for. What you chosen should be irrelative from what you did in Topic 4:
- Bahá'í Faith
- New Thought
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Native American (pantheism)
Your lore should nucleus on visions of abstinence and sorrow from the chosened piety.
In 500-750 signification, address the forthcoming:
- Describe the vision of abstinence for your chosened piety (spring and account of abstinence).
- Explain the grieving arrangement for your chosened piety. If one is not prescribed by the piety, do your best to elucidate how that piety strength communicate delay the grieving arrangement.
- Identify the contribution practiced by your chosened piety to communicate delay abstinence and sorrow.
- Compare the similarities and differences among your chosened piety and Christianity's approaches to abstinence and sorrow.
Support your situation by referencing three to five academic springs (preferably from the GCU Library).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines endow in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An immaterial is not required.