Week 5 presentation
Instructions: one power point presentation which presents the organizations strategic planning via the 16 points covered in the weekly essays. Presentation is required to cover the topics adequately. Student will conduct a 10 minute oral presentation of the power point.
The 16 strategic analysis topics from the weekly assignments are as follows:
1. Describe the organization’s mission and vision statements. Are they effective?
2. Describe the organizations business model (customer value proposition & profit formula).
3. Describe the organizations competitive advantage. Does it have a sustainable competitive advantage at present?
4. Describe the organization’s financial and strategic objectives?
5. Consider the organization’s macro-environmental factors PESTEL analysis and describe which two are most relevant to the organization’s at present.
6. Consider the competitiveness of the organizations industry using the Five-Forces Model of competition, and describe which of the five forces is creating the strongest competitive pressure in the organizations industry.
7. Assess the organizations primary tangible and intangible resources using the VRIN test for sustainable competitive advantage.
8. Conduct SWOT analysis on the organization.
9. Describe the organizations current competitive strategy using the five generic strategies framework.
10. Describe what generic competitive type, from the five generic strategies framework, is being used by the organizations primary rival.
11. Describe whether the organization’s is using an offensive or defensive strategy type.
12. Describe the organization’s current merger, acquisitions, or outsourcing options/status.
13. Describe the organization’s current or potential strategic approach to compete internationally.
14. Identify which of the organization’s resources and capabilities make it attractive to compete internationally.
15. Describe the organization’s current or potential diversification strategy options.
16. Identify how chosen diversification strategy options would lead to a strategic fit with the organization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more