here is the link to the book we use for help….this is titled chapter 9 quiz in the text book
2. true or false: the conclusion you draw from performing the critical-value method for the Z test is the same as the conclusion you draw from performing the p-value method for the Z test.
4. to reject H0 when H0 is true is a Type _____ error.
6. The rejection rule for performing a hypothesis test using the p-value method is to reject H0 when the p-value is less than ______.
8. What does a small p-value indicate with with respect to the null hypothesis? a large p-value?
10. Do you hate paying the extra fees imposed by banks when withdrawing funds from an automated teller machine (ATM) not owned by your bank? The federal reserve system reports that the mean such fee is $1.14. A random sample of 36 such transactions yielded a mean of $1.07 in extra fees. Suppose the population standard deviation of such extra fees is $0.25.
a) Test using level of significance α = 0.05 whether there has been a reduction in the population mean fee charged on such transactions.
b) Which type of error is it possible that we are making, a Type 1 error or a Type 2 error? which type of error are we certain we are not making?
12. The U.S. national center for health statististics reports that, in 2005, the percentage of infants delivered at less than 37 weeks of gestation was 12.7% up from 10.6% in 1990. Has this upward trend continued? A random sample taken this year of 400 births contained 57 preterm births. Test whether the population proportion of preterm births has increased from 12.7%, using the p-value method and level of significance α = 0.05
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more