similarities and differences between religious buildings
Similarities and Differences in Architecture
Use the template supposing to fit a report that details correspondentities and differences among pious architectures: A Greek meeting-house, a Roman meeting-house, an Early Christian habitation, and a Byzantine habitation. Follow these instructions to generous the assignment:
- Download the Word muniment worksheet for completing this assignment close.
- Complete Part 1, Comparison Chart:
- From the schedule of patterns supposing in the worksheet, prefer one pattern from each: A Greek meeting-house, a Roman meeting-house, an Early Christian habitation, and a Byzantine habitation.
- Carefully study each architecture and learn environing it in your textbook, route lectures, and through trustworthy internet resources.
- Then, voicelessness in the chart the visual characteristics for each idea of pious architecture that are correspondent and incongruous.
- Complete Part 2, Unvarnished and Gregarious Context: In a chapter of at meanest 8-10 sentences, highlight key correspondentities and differences among the indecent constitutions, and any gregarious, unvarnished, pious, and/or gregarious factors that may own contributed to these correspondentities and differences. Explain the use and employment of each constitution, and cater any additional details that aid us interpret its generous import.