Rm ph 1 proj | Business & Finance homework help
2 pages min
Jim assumed $700,000 from Suburban Bank to buy a boat for his Alaskan tyrant crab fishing concern. He keeps the boat at a prune owned by the Barnacle Company. Jim too has a retrench delay the Landshark Fishing Guild to enravishment his crabs from one acceptn to another. Include the aftercited in your paper:
- Do any of the aftercited parties accept an insurable concern in Jim or his gear? If an concern exists, decipher the quantity of the concern.
- Suburban Bank
- Barnacle Company
- Landshark Fishing Company
- If Jim did not own the boat but operated it on side of the Landshark Fishing, would he accept an insurable concern in the boat? Decipher your confutation.
The Balut Corporation has 4,000 sales representatives and employees in the United States who press guild trucks. The guild’s endanger director has recommended to the firm’s treatment team that the guild should appliance a peculiar resistance program for concussion losses to guild trucks. Include the aftercited in your paper:
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of a peculiar resistance program to the Balut Corporation.
- Identify the factors that Balut Corporation should deem precedently it adopts a peculiar resistance program for concussion losses for guild trucks.