- Preparing your last portfolio. There are three components:
- An induction that contextualizes the artifacts and accounts for any outcomes not instantly seen in the artifacts. Address the course learning externals found on the syllabus and at the end of this muniment. Explain what you entertain literary concerning each external that can’t be seen in the agreement, but that you understood and applied in the mode (2-4 pages).
- Two superior projects from contrariant genres (see instructions):
- An sequel after a while samples of agreement modees connected to the two agreement projects.
- Submit Last portfolio muniments here in one Word or PDF file to the Blackboard “Final Portfolio.”
- For details, see the instructions