– pick a book from the following list
– follow the directions on how to receive an A on the book review.
1. Gerges, A. Fawaz, Obama and the Middle East: The End of America’s Moment, London, England:
Palgrave Macmillan Trade, 2013.
2. Luce, Edward, Time to Start Thinking: America in the Age of Descent, New York City, NY:
Atlantic Monthly Press, 2012.
3. Kkao, John, Innovation Nation: How America Is Losing Its Innovation Edge, Why It Matters, and
What We Can Do to Get It Back, New York, USA: Free Press, 2007.
4. Philip Coggan, Paper Promises: Debt, Money, and the New World Order, New York, NY:
5. Rashid, Ahemd, Pakistan on the Brink: The Future of America, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, London, England: Penguin Books, 2013.
6. Bergen, L. Peter, the Longest War, New York, NY: Free Press, 2011.
7. Natsios, Andrew, Sudan, South Sudan, and Darfur: What Everyone Needs to Know, Oxford,
England: Oxford University Press, 2012.
8. Alter, Jonathan, the Promise: President Obama, Year One, New York City, NY: Simon & Schuster, 2011.
9. ALter, Jonathan, The Center Holds: Obama and His Enemies, New York City, NY: Simon &
10. Haass, Richard, Foreign Policy Begins at Home: The Case for Putting America’s House in Order, New York, NY: Basic Books, 2014.
11. Rubin,Jeff, Why Your World Is About to Get a Whole Lot Smaller: Oil and the End of
Globalization, New York, NY: Random Hous, 2009.
12. Kiernan, Peter, Becoming China’s Bitch: And Nine More Catastrophes We Must Avoid Right
Now, Nashville, TN: Turner, 2012.
13. Ennaji, Moha, Multiculturalism and Democracy in North Africa: Aftermath of the Arab Spring,
London, England: Routledge, 2014.
14. Mayo dambisa, Winner Take All: China’s Race for Resources and What It Means for the World, New York, NY: Basic Books. 2013.
15. Moyo, Dambisa, Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working and How There Is a Better Way for Africa, Farrar, New York, NY: Straus and Giroux, 2010.
16. David Maraniss, Barack Obama: The Story, New York City, NY: Simon & Schuster, 2013.
17. Edward Conard, Unintended Consequences: Why Everything You’ve Been Told About the
Economy Is Wrong, London, England: Portfolio, 2013.
18. Josef Joffe, the Myth of America’s Decline: Politics, Economics, and a Half Century of False
Prophecies, New York, NY: Liveright, 2014.
19. UBUNTU Forum, Reforming International Institutions: Another World is Possible, London,
England: Routledge, 2014.
20. Lawson, Victoria, Making Development Geography, London, England: Routledge, 2012.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more