******PLS READ IT THROUGH CAREFULLY******
1. Demonstrating that you watched and understood the material presented. (20 pts.)
2. Incorporated concepts from Unit 1 and Unit 2. (20 pts.) – unit 1 is about “Taking Risks and Making Profits within the Dynamic Business Environment”
3. Properly use vocabulary describing the economy and federal agencies that are making decisions. (20pts.)
4. Factual accuracy (dates, names of key people, and events). (20 pts.)
5. Provide analysis of the material, including your interpretations, understanding, and predictions. (20 pts.)
6. Spelling, grammar, and clear sentence structure. (15 pts.)
7. Cite all sources in MLA format. This includes the videos below and any articles, videos, podcasts, and research that you do to support your analysis. (Up to 15 pts.) You can learn how to do citations here: https://library.shoreline.edu/citation/MLA (Links to an external site.) *****Failure to cite your sources will be graded a plagiarism and will result in a failing grade.******
8. Length: minimum of 5 pages (1 page being your Works Cited list), maximum 10 pages (again, 1 page being your Works Cited list). (20 pts.)
Watch the first 2 videos in this 4 part documentary (I’ve included the whole series if you find it interesting, but parts 3 and 4 are not required) about the housing crisis and financial crisis of 2008. Take notes of key dates, people, and actions! Then, watch a couple videos on the current economic crisis, taking notes. For your paper, you will need to also provide 3-5 sources that you find supporting your analysis. These can support the videos I’ve provided, or they can contradict them. Just make sure they are reliable and trustworthy sources.
You will then compare the similarities and contrast the differences between what happened leading up to and during 2008 and what happened leading up to and during the crisis we are in right now. Make sure you also provide analysis of what you think should be done to fix the current situation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more