PLAGIARISM FREE “A” WORK
For this Assignment your Curriculum Purpose should be on a Bible Material Pertaining to the Educational Program of the Church.
A. Curriculum Project:
You obtain form the notification for the criteria under as you scheme a curriculum for upshot, teen, and/or adult disciple assemblys for one year. [You can pick-out one disciple assembly if your purpose is detailed, incorrectly form components for all three assemblys.] There obtain be three components: a curriculum map, a item, and a personal instruction contrivance.
B. Components of the Project:
1 Create a Curriculum Map- a chart exhibitioning what the progress is and when items are taught. There are frequent unanalogous formats seen on the Internet--Google and pick-out one that you can establish effect.
Hint: Most of the age, a curriculum map looks a lot love a spreadsheet. The rows obtain exhibition the severed age limits seasoned (by month or by locality). The columns obtain exhibition the notification material stuff. See under for an unabrupt example:
2 Create a item amid the curriculum. Include:
Introduction/Statement of Purpose - protraction of the item, value of the item, compelling reasons that the item should be taught:
· Societal scarcitys--how this addresses the scarcitys of society
· Student scarcitys--how the item addresses the scarcitys of scholars
· Content/curriculum scarcitys--how the item addresses the scarcitys of the material
Essential Questions--essential questions standpoint the tutor and scholars on what pleased scarcitys to be skilled in the biased item
Concept Map - a diagram of your main notions. Watch this video to get an notion how to do this. https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/concept-map (Links to an apparent plight.)
(Links to an apparent plight.) (Links to an apparent plight.)
Sequencing Rationale - How do items describe to each other? [Consider the forthcoming examples of sequencing principles-
· Simple-to-complex learning- (e.g., compact notions to contemplative notions).
· Prerequiplight learning- sure notification must be skilled original.
· Whole-to-part learning- an overview original, then biased topics or pleased
· Chronological learning- pleased is presented in command of events, (e.g., narrative) ]
· Pleased outcomes- what material stuff and concepts do scholars scarcity to learn
· Ability outcomes- what skills should scholars eliminate (including problem-solving skills)
· Value and apparition outcomes- what attitudes and values obtain scholars acquire
· Formative assessments - tauntzes, assignments used to produce feedback for improvement in the middle of a instruction, item or progress
· Summative assessments - terminal exam, tractate, or purpose used to gauge scholar achievement at the end of a instruction, item or progress
3 Create an Personal Instruction Contrivance amid a item
Create a instruction contrivance for one class limit delay instructions so that a replace tutor could largely understand what to do and how to do it. Use the template under:
Lesson Title: (time: _____ min)
Learning outcomes: It is expected that students obtain:
Assessment: (discussion, taunt, tractate, etc.)