The data file includes four hypotheses labeled a. – d.
· a. Mean sales per week exceeds 41.5 per salesperson
b. Proportion receiving online training is less than 55%
c. Mean calls made among those with no training is less than 145
d. Mean time per call is greater than 15 minutes
1. Using the same data set from Part A, perform the hypothesis test for each speculation in order to see if there is evidence to support the manager’s belief. Use the Seven Elements of a Test of Hypothesis from Section 7.1 of your textbook, as well as the p-value calculation from Section 7.3, and explain your conclusion in simple terms.
2. Compute confidence intervals (the required confidence level is included with the speculations) for each of the variables described in A–D, and interpret these intervals.
3. Write a report about the results, distilling down the results in a way that would be understandable to someone who does not know statistics. Clear explanations and interpretations are critical.
4. All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
5. Project Part B report is due by the end of Week 6.
6. Project Part B is worth 100 total points. See grading rubric below.
Format for report:
A. Summary Report (about one paragraph on each of the speculations a. – d.)
B. Appendix with the calculations of the Seven Elements of a Test of Hypothesis, the p-values, and the confidence intervals—include the Excel formulas used in the calculations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more