Collaboration is essential to accurate diagnosis of the conditions under consideration in this week. For this week’s Discussion, you practice collaboration by working in a group on developing a “Parent Guide,” which will serve as a teaching tool for parents with children who have been diagnosed with a specific mental health disorder.
It is recommended that you make your project as attractive as possible and consider using the finished product as teaching tools for families that you will work with in your own practices.
· Analyze signs and symptoms of neurodevelopmental disorders
· Analyze the pathophysiology of neurodevelopmental disorders
· Analyze diagnosis and treatment methods for neurodevelopmental disorders
· Evaluate Parent Guides
To Prepare for this Discussion:
· Topic of disorder is Specific learning disorder
· Review the resources concerning your assigned disorder. (Specific learning disorder)
· Use your group’s Discussion Board to design and develop the Parent Guide before posting to the group wiki.
· Discussions instructions below.
Using evidence-based research, design and develop a Parent Guide for your assigned disorder including:
· Signs and symptoms (please concentrate on Signs and symptoms)
Provide a minimum of 1-2 academic references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more