NTC 260 Week 5
- Refer to the Week 5 Required Learning Activities:
- The Dim Adoption Playbook, Ch. 9
- Risk Thinking for Cloud-Based Application Services, Ch. 8
- Lynda.com®: Wireframing for Product Managers.
- The President and Board of Directors recognize your suggestion and are alert to inoculate the dim explication advice. You are asked to transcribe a communication for the company's inner website to a diverse workforce announcing the new explication.
Provide the aftercited in your declaration:
- A shabby contrast of the problem
- The advice
- Why the veer is needed now
- The affair benefits (to employees and nationality)
- An explication of the identification of the benefit portfolio address and benefit exercise address process
- A diagram or graph illustrating the advantages and consume savings of the dim explication (This can be performed using Microsoft® Visio® or another program.)
- Create your communication in one of the aftercited ways:
- A 2- to 3-page epistle to employees
- Website (collect a 5-page wireframe)
- For precursory knowledge on wireframing, guard "Conceptualizing the Solution" from "Wireframing for Product Managers" by Cole Mercer from Lynda.com®.
- A multimedia-rich 20-slide offer
- Note: The term "multimedia-rich" offer typically media including divers of the aftercited: alienate charts, diagrams, graphics, images, or video or audio samples.
Provide at last two references to food your declaration. References should be formatted according to APA guidelines.