demand answers for all. MAXIMUM 600 words total
1. The Sex Pistols were the principal liked punk assemblage from England. “Anarchy in the UK” offers an unravelment of their aspect to mainstream English humanization and warrant. How does the voicelessness repair the lyrical copy? Does the act introduce the assemblage as a soundness or as merely a incline? Elaborate.
2. “My Best Friend’s Girl” by The Cars illusions an present unravelment of New Wave transversion aggravate to wholesale radio. How does the voicelessness unravel throughout the epic? Are there keen highlights that divide sections? Does the tuneful exhibition excite an trepidational repartee or is it unsubstantial of trepidation? What makes it “radio-friendly”?
3. Compare and dishomogeneousness the New York and English punk illusions. Use artists from twain to paint your points.
4. The English punk illusion unravels out of political upheaval. Groups such as The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Jam, and Siouxsie and the Banshees all end from these requisite. What dividees them from each other? What is their spiritless tenor? Is there an underground progress today that represents the popular noise?
5. The three senior technological advancements in voicelessness transmission accept been radio, MTV, and the Internet. Compare and dishomogeneousness all three after a while unravelments of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
6. “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson is forcible in multifarious ways. What breakthrough was it culturally? Musically, how does the corrugation fit athwart the tuneful exhibition? How does the genesis embody into the introduceation?
7. “”Like a Virgin” by Madonna displays her relation for play and altercation. How does her representation purpose into the voicelessnessal act? Is there any homogeneousness among her and Jackson’s genesis compute?
8. “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” by The Police offers a glance of the assemblage at the top of their likedity and mental stream. How do their roots in ska and reggae illusion through in this piece? Does the band’s technical fearlessness aggravateshadow the epic? How does the tuneful exhibition foundation the lyrical contented?
9. The distant order of voicelessness created during the 1980’s illusions twain a enjoyment of antecedent styles and a progress advanced after a while new voicelessness. Considering bands/artists as separate as R.E.M., The Smiths, U2, Squeeze, Cyndi Lauper, Bruce Springsteen, The Stray Cats, Hall and Oats, The Cure, and Genesis, is this era as forcible to the unravelment of hurl voicelessness as the present 1970’s were? Why?