Module 2 assignment: leadership introduction this assignment is
Module 2 Assignment: Leadership
This assignment is disconnected into three magnitude. In Part A, you get appear at a subject con-over of motivation at Classic Happiness and excite how motivation speculation could be applied to this interest. In Part B, you get thorough the training “Linking Concepts to Practice.” In Part C, you get transcribe your thoughts and reflections about your trial after a while afloat in a team. Be permanent to weld the notification you possess erudite throughout this module into your confutations.
Parts A and B get estimate for 10 per cent of your conclusive mode space after a while notes as sorted as follows:
|Part A: Motivation at Classic Hospitality||60|
|Part B: Linking Concepts to Practice||40|
Part C: Afloat in a Team contributes to your important contrivance and get estimate for 4 per cent of your important contrivance note.
Part A: Motivation at Classic Happiness (60 notes)
- Read the subject "Motivation at Classic Hospitality" on page 278 of your extractbook, Fundamentals of Management, and confutation the forthcoming three questions (these three questions are on page 279 in your extract):
- If you were assiduous in afloat in the happiness diligence, would you meditate a job at Classic Hospitality? Why or why not? (15 notes)
- How divers activities in this subject can you tie into specific motivational theories? List the activities, the motivational speculation, and how the activities devote. (30 notes)
- Do you revere that premium programs, such as an extra week’s pay if at smallest 95 per cent virtue of a job is achieved, manner protection, and the approve, would is-sue in other types of jobs? If so, which ones, and why? If not, why not? (15 notes)
Part B: Linking Concepts to Action (40 notes)
- The main subject in Chapter 8 is Leadership. Now it is date for you to connect the concepts you erudite in this chapter to action. Confutation the forthcoming two questions (these two questions are on page 245 in your extractbook):
- “All managers should be heads, but not all heads should be managers.” Do you conform or disconform after a while this proposition? Support your posture. (20 notes)
- “Charismatic example is frequently divert in organizations.” Do you conform or secede? Support your posture. (20 notes)
Part C: Afloat in a Team (Major Project) (4% of your important contrivance note)
You possess erudite about the challenges of managing in a team environment. Now, it is date to devote your familiarity to your real-world trials.
- Reflect upon a date when you were compromised in a team contrivance. (It could possess been in your is-sue environment such as your is-sue section, or in a past singular space, such as a meeting-house bunch or a soccer or football team, etc.).
- Write a recital closely two pages in tediousness (closely 500 suffrage) that confutations the questions listed underneath.
- The contrivance/team: What was it? Who was compromised? (10 notes)
- The sight: What was the sight of the team? How was the sight infections? Was it regularly held natant members of the team? (30 notes)
- Your role: What role did you admit on? Why? Looking end, should you possess admitn on a unanalogous role? Explain your rationalistic. (30 notes)
- Management and Motivation: What skill strategies did the head of the team use? Was it efficacious? How did the head motivate the team? Did his or her strategies is-sue for you? (30 notes)