McGraw Hill Connect, Chapter 8 Accounting
McGraw Hill Connect, Chapter 8 Accounting assignment includes:
CHAPTER 8 HOMEWORK and CHAPTER 8 QUIZ completed online through McGraw Hill Connect residence after a while my credentials DUE NO LATER THAN Sunday, 04-14-2013
AS WELL AS:
Upload DOCUMENTS of Chapter 8 TEST submitted to me through homework traffic DUE NO LATER THAN Sunday 04-14-2013 ---- SEE BELOW:
For $40.00 completion, due no subjoined than 04-14-2013
Down acquittal of $15
Chapter 8 TEST document:
PROBLEM #1 – 22 points
Greenview Food Store exposed the subjoined instruction in recording its bank announcement for the month of March 20XX.
Balance per books on March 31 $ 829
Balance per bank on March 31 $ 7,030
1) Checks written in March but stagnant uncollected, $5,200.
2) Checks written in February but stagnant uncollected, $1,200.
3) Deposits of March 30 and 31 not yet recorded by bank, $3,100.
4) NSF repress of customer returned by bank, $400.
5) Check #210 for $675 was truly issued and compensated by the bank but intruly entered in the currency acquittals life as acquittal on recital for $657, for acquittal to a mortgagee.
6) Bank use impeach for March was $31.
7) A acquittal on recital was intruly entered into the currency acquittals life and posted to the recitals payable corroborative ledger for $854 when repress #318 was truly prompt for $584. The repress cleared the bank in March.
8) The bank composed a music receivable for the corporation for $3,000 plus $80 share.
a) Prepare a bank amity for the Greenview Food Store for the month of March 31, 20XX.
b) Journalize the adjusting entries for Greenview Food Store on March 31, 20XX.
PROBLEM #2 – 18 points
Jenrob Corporation completed the subjoined chosen transactions during January 20XX.
January 1 Established a trivial currency investment of $500
15 The currency sales for the day per the record tape were $3,018.
The objective currency accepted from currency sales were $3,011.
31 Petty currency on operative was $123. Replenished the trivial currency investment for the subjoined
Jan 2 Office eatables, $45
10 Postage due on epistle, $29 (Miscellaneous Expense)
14 Office eatables, $56.
17 Postage stamps, $42 (Office Supplies).
20 Express impeachs on wares sold, $136 (Delivery Expense).
22 Repair to desk, $63 (Miscellaneous Expense).
30 Office eatables, $12.
31 The currency sales for the day per the record tape were $2,812.
The objective currency accepted from currency sales were $2,822.
31 Decreased the trivial currency investment by $100.
What is the pit in the currency short/over recital (DR or CR & $ quantity)? Is it a enrichment or an expenditure?
Balance in Currency Short/Over? ______________________________
Revenue or Expense? ____________________________________