Get the Map:
Find the U.S. Naval Observatory Location:
Put a Dot on the Observatory and Label “Observatory”:
Prepare a Word Document with the Following:
Compare and contrast the view and information available from the two maps/images, and answer the following questions:
1. What is the elevation of the U.S. Naval Observatory?
2. What does it mean when the contour lines are close together? What does it mean when the lines are far apart?
3. Generally describe topography of Rock Creek Park on the map. Describe how you know from the map what the topography is.
4. What is the lowest land elevation on the map? Why is that an easy question?
5. Using the map, what is the distance in kilometers (to the nearest tenth of a
kilometer) between the Smithsonian Institution and the Library of Congress?
(Hint: Use the scale at the bottom of the map. Use a ruler gently against the monitor. You cannot zoom in and out once you measure. OR post into PowerPoint and insert text boxes on photos.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more