Perhaps, letter writing isn’t exactly the kind of task most college students encounter on a regular basis, but sometimes they do, and if you study creative writing, you are likely to be given assignments to write something along these lines quite often. Therefore, if your academic career involves this, looking for a decent letter writing service is quite natural. It is probably not even the first time you hire writers to help you out – but, it is, in any way, more reliable to get your custom written letters from a trustworthy company you will be able to easily find later on. And we at WestWriters.com are exactly such an agency.
What are the benefits of ordering custom letter writing online?
Let’s say, you have to write an academic assignment – it doesn’t matter what it is, a letter, an essay, a report, a case study or something else – but you have no idea how to complete the job and there is nobody to ask for advice among your acquaintances. What should you do in such a situation? A reasonably good solution would be to download a couple of examples and look through them before trying to do something of your own. However, this approach has a flaw – a custom letter you get this way may be of good quality, but it would deal with topics that are at best somewhat related to your subject matter. The only way out is to buy letters online and have them written strictly according to your instructions. In this particular case, you will be able to make sure you get exactly what you pay for.
What kinds of letters students may have to write
Whether it is for a creative writing class or for any other purpose, the number of letter types a student may have to write is quite impressive, and conventions of one type are often inapplicable when it comes to another one. Most often, university students have to deal with the following varieties:
- Cover letter – a letter that typically accompanies other documents (e.g., a CV, a resume, and other papers you send when applying for a job). It is supposed to introduce the sender to the employer and provide additional proof that the applicant is suitable to become an employee of this company;
- Friendly letter – a type of personal message written according to certain conventions (including means of address, the presence of dates, etc.). Being a personal message, it is freeform to a degree, but still, has to follow certain structure;
- Thank You letter – these are sent when you want to express your appreciation for what somebody did. It may be either sent to a professional as some praise for services or to a friend to express gratitude for a favor;
- Job application letter – exactly what it says on the tin, you send these when you apply for a job in a company. In it, you describe why you believe yourself to be suitable for the job opening and what skills you intend to bring to your potential employer;
- Business letter – these are sent to business associates and constitute a normal means of communication in an entrepreneurial environment. This type has rather strict etiquette that you should be careful to follow;
- Recommendation letter – in this letter, you evaluate (usually in a positive light) the skills, abilities, and other qualities of a certain person. A couple of these from previous employers usually accompany one’s job application;
- Personal letter – a letter between friends dealing with non-professional matters. It is mostly devoid of conventions, and the only thing you have to keep in mind is following general rules of the English language;
- Political letter – it is a letter addressed to a public figure aimed at expressing support, complaint or requesting a change in policies. Quite often, these are supposed to be only nominally addressed to the person in question and instead are published where they are expected to attract attention;
- Love letter – not much demand for these in the age of texting, but don’t be too surprised if you have to write one as a part of your creative writing course. This type doesn’t have many conventions and is usually evaluated by an emotional effect it has.
A professional letter writer knows the fine differences between all these types and is capable of providing meaningful assistance with any subtype – which is exactly why it is so important to hire skilled authors to write your letters from scratch.
What can WestWriters.com offer you?
When you place an order for custom letter writing with WestWriters.com, we guarantee that you will receive the following:
- A completely original assignment. You can be sure that the letter paper will have personal appeal and be written for you and you only, without any traces of plagiarism;
- Timely completion. Our letter writers work with motivation and interest in their job. Over the years they demonstrated time and again that they are capable of completing even the most complicated assignments without blowing deadlines;
- Immediate reactions from customer support. Our support team pays great attention to the needs of our clients. We believe that there are no unimportant tasks: whether you study in high school or university, whether you need a reference letter to get a scholarship or a simple task for the next class, we will treat it equally seriously;
- Free revisions. We understand that sometimes even one’s successful graduation may depend on how well we do our job and give our clients as many free revisions as they need to get exactly what they need. Just remember that you shouldn’t contradict your own original order requirements when asking for them.
WestWriters.com is always here to help you with your letters
Next time you have to write a letter of any type as a part of your assignment, don’t worry – simply place an order with WestWriters.com, and in no time at all, our experts will be hard at work to complete the job on time and provide you with an excellent piece of writing you will be able to use as a reference point for any future job of this kind.
Find out the price of your letter:
So, how much will our help with letter cost you? With the calculator below, it’s pretty easy to find out. Choose the paper type, deadline, the number of pages, and the difficulty level. That’s it – the price in question will pop up.
Keep in mind that the price greatly depends on the provided information. For example, the further the deadline, the cheaper the paper is going to cost you.
But if you have an urgent order, our writers won’t get scared. So click
“Order Now” button and delegate your writing troubles to experts.