hi, i broke yesterday my mercury thermometer in my bedroom i found few silver balls on bed and floor..

hi, i broke yesterday my mercury thermometer in my bedroom i found few silver balls on bed and floor.. i took them by carton paper and put it in plastic bag.. i opened the window for fresh air.. but im very scary and panic now because i found out in internet its very dangerous.. please help me i cant take my breath now.. what should i do? sorry for my english, its not my native language .. im worry i breath that mercury toxic because i was staying in the room for 1 hour looking for the selver balls and after finished clean i opened window for few hours.. any risk ? plz help
Read answer

find the cost of your paper