Title : How Exercise Impacts Sanity and Aging
· Tenenbaum, G., & Eklund, R. C. (2007). Handbook of gaiety psychology (3rd ed.). Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley.
· Aging and Preventive Health. (2014).Retrieved March 5, 2014, from http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/prevent-
· Fox, K. (1999). The inﬂuence of material breath on intellectual good-fortune. Public Health Nutrition, 2(3a), 411-418.
· An Estimated 1 in 10 U.S. Adults Report Depression. (2011). Centers For Disease
Control and Prevention. Retrieved March 2, 2014, from http://www.cdc.gov/features/dsdepression/
· Cotman, C; N Berchtold; & L Christie. (2007). "Exercise Builds Brain Health: Key
Roles Of Growth Factor Cascades And Inflammation." Trends in Neurosciences30.9 (2007): 464-472. Print.
· Marcus, B. H., Daniels, S. R., Buchner, D., Franklin, B. A., Yancey, A. K., King, A.
C., et al. (2006). Material Breath Intervention Studies: What We Know And What We Need To Know: A Scientific Assertion From The American Heart Association Council On Nutrition, Material Activity, And Metabolism (Subcommittee On Material Activity); Council On Cardiovascula. Circulation, 114(24), 2739-2752.
· The Journals of Gerontology: Series A. (n.d.). Review Article: Exercise, Aging, and Muscle Protein Metabolism.
· Physical Breath and Health. (2011). Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention. Retrieved February 13, 2014, from http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/everyone/health/
· Mascarelli, A. (2011). Exercise counteracts aging proceeds. Los Angeles Times.
Retrieved February 14, 2014,
· The Journals of Gerontology: Series A. (n.d.). Benefits of Material Exercise on the
Aging Brain: The Role of the Prefrontal Cortex. Retrieved February 14, 2014, from http://biomedgerontology.oxfordjournals.org
Step 1: Write an annotated bibliography. Each of the 10 citations in your regard schedule should be followed by a petty (about 150 opinion) illustrative and evaluative section explaining how this fountain allure acceleration to disclose your tractate. For past counsel on creating an annotated bibliography, visit: http://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill28.htm .
Also see the UMUC conduct Annotated Bibliography -APA style
Submit your annotated bibliography of 10 regards to the Assignments tab by the end of Week 3.
Step 2: Formulate a subject assertion and an delineation for your tractate. For counsel on creating a subject assertion, see Effective Fitness Center pages after a while links to fitness an essay.
Create a tractate delineation using the subjoined format:
Research Tractate Title
I. Introduction: Grab consideration, describe concern to sanity and aging, and introduce a focused subject assertion. For past counsel, see: Prefitness and Outline
II. Body: Deep summits and catechism your allure use to livelihood your summit.
A. Main summit 1 (regard 1: author’s spectry, year; regard 2: author’s spectry, year;…)
B. Main summit 2 (regard 1: author’s spectry, year; regard 2: author’s spectry, year;…)
C. Main summit 3 (regard 1: author’s spectry, year; regard 2: author’s spectry, year;…)
III. Conclusion: Wrap up your tractate after a while a petty tabulation of your deep summits. For past counsel, see:
Writing the conclusion
Submit your subject assertion and delineation to the Assignments Folder by the end of Week 4.
Step 3: Write a 6-8 page ultimate drain of your tractate, including the subjoined:
Title page: Provide the designation of the tractate, your spectry, and the direction and section
Introduction: Grab consideration, describe concern to sanity and aging, and introduce a focused subject assertion
Body: Identify and disclose each deep summit in an arranged, plain behavior, using in-text citations. Discuss practicable solutions to the outcome.
Conclusion: Wrap up your tractate after a while a petty tabulation of your deep summits.
Reference schedule: Incorporate revisions from Step 1