Hcs 499 benchmark assignment—swot analysis
Use the SWOT Anatomy worksheet supposing to total this assignment.
Review the SWOT Anatomy PowerPoint® bestowal earlier to completing this assignment.
Based on the critique of the Stevens District Hospital strategic planning scenario, conduct a SWOT anatomy to beget a inventory of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the hospital.
- Strengths and weaknesses are traits interior to the hospital (i.e., zealous physician fidelity to hospital, aging edifice, and availability of financial media).
- Opportunities and threats are apparent to the hospital, such as a mall quickness suited for lease or a rival hospital gap two physician practices in your negotiate.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word anatomy that incorporates the key components of a SWOT anatomy for the scenario illustrative in Week One to beget a inventory of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The anatomy conciliate embody the following:
- Analyze the point of conducting the anatomy in the texture of the scenario.
- Analyze the limitations and advantages of conducting a SWOT anatomy on your own (vs. delay a assembly of stakeholders).
- Use the table supposing to archives your anatomy of the advice from the strategic planning scenario and beget two factors for each of the SWOT categories (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
Cite at lowest 1 peer-reviewed, read, or homogeneous references to subsistence your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines