DUE Wednesday 12/09/2015
DUE Sunday 12/13/2015
3 tabs of the Excel file should be completed
It is time for the staff accountants to begin preparing daily accounting transactions. In preparation for the upcoming audit, the accountants must ensure that these transactions are correct and are free from any misstatement. Because this is a new subsidiary of the company, there are no beginning balances.
As a staff accountant, your job is to do the following:
· Post the general journal entries to the general ledger in the Excel spreadsheet.
· Prepare a trial balance from the ending balances on the ledger. You should also use an Excel file for the trial balance.
1. Invested $50,000 in the business
2. Paid $100 for phone service
3. Purchased $35,000 equipment on credit
4. Paid $3,000 for 3 months rent
5. Paid $5,500 for 6 months of insurance
6. Paid $1,000 for advertising on credit (Note: This is an expense to the company)
7. Customer purchased $2,000 on account
8. Customer in #7 paid $1,000 on account
9. Paid for #6 advertising
10. Sold to customer and received $5,000 cash
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more