EVENT MARKETING PLAN - (Athletic or Health Event)
1. Students gain product an fact tradeing design for an real fact/activity for the intention of promoting and conducting the exercise.
2. The fact/activity may embrace, but is not poor to, an robust event, recreational or class exercise or professional product activity.
3. The tradeing design must target a inequitable bunch of race (ie, age bunch, gender, etc)
4. The tradeing design must embrace the forthcoming components (these are your headings):
a. mission statement
b. tradeing objective
c. situational analysis
d. target trade selection
e. tradeing mix
f. implementation timeline or phases
5. The design should not surpass two pages. The design should embrace the call of the exercise and should be solitary spaced, after a while enfold spacing between components. Students may adopt a two-column format.
6. The design must be submitted by the involved deadline via assignment faint box.
7. See rubric Design Rubric for Fact Marketing Plan.docx