1) Singapore Airlines (SIA) states that cabin crews are a vital component of its service strategy. Evaluate the elements of SIA’s workforce management program (young crew policy, training program, and performance measurement, feedback, and communication procedures). What changes would you recommend and why?
2) Should the company change its advertising campaign? Why or why not?
3) What about SIA’s system for measuring service quality? Do you recommend any changes? Why or why not?
4) SIA’s strategy to deliver quality includes six main points: democratic organization, smallest units to carry out tasks, delegate authority, creating an environment where delegated responsibility can be used effectively, training and retraining are objectives, and one department is not more important than another. Is SIA violating any of its policies? Would you change any of these points, and, if so, why?
5) Is the plan to introduce slot machines a positive change? Support your position.
6) Include an introduction and conclusion that connects to the course objectives.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more