Chapter 2 of the Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project Proposal is titled “Literature Review” and expands upon work you completed in DNP-820 in the Develop a Literature Review assignment. Synthesis of the literature in the Literature Review (Chapter 2) defines the key aspects of the learner’s scholarly project, such as the problem statement, population and location, clinical questions, variables or phenomena (if relevant to the project), methodology and design, purpose statement, data collection, and data analysis approaches. The literature selected must illustrate strong support for the learner’s practice change proposal.
TOPIC: Impact of Medication Administration Errors on 3-4-Year-old Leukemia Patients
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” in the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
· Locate the Develop a Literature Review assignment you completed in DNP-820.
· Locate the “Research Article Chart” resource in the DC network Course Materials.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Use the “DPI Proposal Template” and the “Develop a Literature Review” assignment from DNP-820 to develop a draft of a literature review (Chapter 2) for your DPI Project Proposal. The literature review (Chapter 2) is required to be a minimum of 20-25 pages including a minimum of 50 scholarly citations. You have already completed some of this review in previous courses. No less than 85% of the articles must have been published in the past 5 years. Articles selected must provide strong, reliable support for the proposal.
Use the following DPI proposal template’s criteria to create your draft Literature Review (Chapter 2):
1. Access and review the DPI Project Template for Chapter 2 criteria
o Sections of this Chapter include:
§ Introduction to the Chapter and Background to the Problem
§ Theoretical Foundations
§ Review of Literature including Themes and Sub-themes
1. Using the Clinical Question/PICOT question components, identify at least two themes which will organize the literature review .
2. Identify at least three subthemes that relate to each theme (six subthemes total).
3. Identify at least three empirical or scholarly articles related to each subtheme (18 articles total). At least one article must demonstrate a quantitative methodology.
4. Use the “Research Article Chart” resource as a guide to: (a) analyze and synthesize the literature into your paper, (b) state the article title, (c) identify the author, (d) state the research question(s), (e) identify the research sample, (f) explain the research methodology, (g) identify the limitations in the study, (h) provide the research findings of the study, and (i) identify the opportunities for practice implementation. For scholarly, nonempirical articles, state the article title and author, and provide a brief contextual summary of the article.
Sole, M. L., Talbert, S., Bennett, M., Middleton, A., Deaton, L., & Penoyer, D. (2018). Collecting Nursing Research Data 24 Hours a Day: Challenges, Lessons, and Recommendations. American Journal of Critical Care, 27(4), 305–311.
Hammer, M. J. (2017). Research Ethics in Big Data. Oncology Nursing Forum, 44(3), 293–295.
Corwin, E., Jones, D., & Dunlop, A. (2019). Symptom science research in the era of big data: Leveraging interdisciplinary resources and partners to make it happen. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 51(1), 4-8.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more