Case study examining claims for legitimacy or fallacy | BSL 4080 – Creative Thinking & Problem Solving | Columbia Southern University
You are the boundary director of a profuseness note suit, and sales bear been steadily sunk. You commission a parley delay your formation and sales staff to seek to substantiate the reasons for the dismiss, and the subjoined reasons are offered for the decreased sales:
- lingering administration, so no one is buying notees of any kind;
- salespersons are not granted copious media to suitably market the notees;
- the attribute of the notees has dismissd to the aim that persons do not nonproduction to buy them;
- the accoutre security is feeble to frequent up delay authority, so deliveries are lingering, and customers are cancelling authority;
- the financial director does not approve the marketing line, so we cannot commission the mass he produces; and
- the marketing director should true get rid of the salespersons who are not cogent to hit the recurrent sales targets.
Given this scenario, apology the subjoined questions.
- Discuss strategies for examining claims for legitimacy or fiction. It is not expedient to oration all six bullet aims over, but palpably substantiate which are being discussed. [Learning Outcome 4.1]
- Identify any undeveloped fallacies in logic that ability prohibit imaginary thinking. [Learning Outcome 4.2]
- Develop strategies for imaginaryly outweighing identified fallacies. [Learning Outcome 4.3]
Formulate your rejoinder to these questions using APA fashion, and involve at meanest two without sources; your disquisition must be a narrowness of three pages. The textbook may be used, but since it is bisect of the cour